Thanks to NPR’s Here and Now program for lending some intellectual street cred to Tacky Tourist Photos, my pet project that documents the goofiest vacation photos in the universe — and the fun people behind them!
Among the FASCINATING tidbits you’ll learn from listening to the interview are:
* Strategies for invading South American countries with pretty college co-eds.
* How French pedestrians reacted to our offbeat Eiffel Tower photo shoot.
* The real motivation behind tourists (like me) dressing as Anne of Green Gables.
* Why Turkish toilet seats are especially funny; and
* Why Tacky Tourist Photos refuses to make fun of our “guests” like many other picture-of-the-day humor Websites.
Click on the screenshot above to listen to the NPR segment. You’ll be thrilled that you did!